Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Word Search

One of my favorite things about blogging is finding out how people who don't know me stumble upon my site. Recently, I've been getting a lot of hits by various Google searches. Most often people are searching for spice racks, how to build spice racks, whether Costco sells spice racks or how many jars are in a spice rack. Other searches are for bibs or bread. But today, someone found me because they searched for 'messy kitchen'. This left me wondering why someone would search for a messy kitchen on the internet, so when I looked at the other sites in my company, I saw this. Then I felt way better about myself.

1 comment:

Ben and Cori Momma said...

OMG - too funny!
On a serious note, how do you find out if someone is hitting your site by searches, etc?? So "Alias" like that I love it!! I must know so I can do it too!