Monday, September 6, 2010

When a knitter itches for fall.

The cool temperatures of the past few days has me thinking ahead in a big way. When I propped my feet up and grabbed the yarn to knit this, my intent was to do a wee version for my October punkin. In walked The Boss. She saw the picture in the book and said, "You should make mine first because he's not even here yet." I had no argument for her. Here I thought she was too much of a big girl for cutesy accessories. I'm pretty sure the days are numbered.But really, can you ever have too much pumpkin the fall? I think not.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like she is still the boss! Such a cute hat, will you knit one for me next? :oP

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

Would it be totally rude for me to make a request for one?

Emmy said...

Adorable!!!

Lisa said...

I really feel like a knitting slacker if you knocked that out over the weekend. It would take me months :( What a great hat! I can't wait to see the wee one in his.