Tuesday, May 24, 2011

photo of the day-music lover.

My girl, lost in her music. The tunes of the day are from the movie Tangled soundtrack.
Reminds me of me and my dual cassette boombox (awww yeah, mixed tapes!).

She listens on her Sweet Pea MP3 player. While it's a little pricey for the storage capacity, this thing is rugged. And since she's my kid, she is just hard on stuff in general. Clothes, shoes or gear of any type. We can ruin things pretty quickly without even trying.

There is a parental lock for volume which is nice so we can set it for bedtime or daytime listening levels. We've loaded audio books and have multiple folders of her favorite music. What I'm trying to say is Santa really knew what he was doing with this music player for kids. Trust me, I'm not even paid to say so!

Believe it or not, I'm even digging some songs from the Tangled soundtrack. Thank you, Grace Potter!


No comments: